Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Casual Dresses

I have a love, hate relationship with jeans, and after wearing them for six months straight I'm ready for something a little different come Spring.  There are a lot of super cute, comfy and practical dresses out this season, and you can do a lot with them.  You can wear leggings or skinny jeans underneath, layer a long sleeve shirt under or brightly colored carigan over top.  Belt or no belt, replace the sash with another belt.  Wear with flats, sandals or wedges.  As I said, lots of possibilities.  And, the best part is that all the dresses below are under $50 bucks. 
By the way, Real Life. Real Style now has a facebook!  Become a fan and you'll automatically get updates in your news feed when I update the page  https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Real-Life-Real-Style/214659621882599.  I apologize for the link, I'm still trying to figure out how to get my "like" button on the blog.  =)

Casual Dresses
Casual Dresses by ksteenwyk featuring a shirt dress

No comments:

Post a Comment