Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ode to Tulip Time

I do love Tulip Time (sorry, honey), so I am feeling a little inspired by florals this week.  Here are some great ways to incorporate florals into your wardrobe and how you can mix and match them.  Go ahead and step out of your box of solid colors and give florals a try.  They make great layering pieces.  Here's a metallic caridgan or peachy boyfriend cardigan to go over top.  I love these denim shorts (so sad they didn't love my body as much as I loved them, so I had to return) and lightweight trouser jeans, great for wearing into spring and summer. 
It's not too late to get a gift certificate to Real Life. Real Style for yourself or your mom for Mother's Day!  Just email me and I'll get it to you by this weekend.  Happy Tulip Time and Happy Mother's Day to all!
Ode to Tulip Time

No comments:

Post a Comment