Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lovely in Lace for the Holidays

Lovely in Lace for the Holidays

Lace top
Pants
Old Navy velvet shoes

Patent leather handbag

First let me start by saying that for some reason words in the my posts are becoming links, and I can't figure out why.  So, don't click on them, and if anyone is wiser than I when it comes to these things please let me know how to fix it!

If sequins aren't your thing how about a little romantic lace for the holidays?  You can't help but feel pretty in this outfit, and bonus, it's comfy too!  Heels or boots would also work well, but I love the softness and ease of the ballet flats. They compliment the outfit beautifully without looking like you're trying too hard. 

Don't forget, it's not too late to purchase a Real Life. Real Style gift certificate for Christmas!  Simply email me at kate@steenwykbuilders.com and I'll take care of the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment