Thursday, April 26, 2012

You Don't Have to be Matchy, Matchy

Untitled #132



I'm not even sure matchy is a word, but we all know what it means, right? I know I use it with my clients "Everything doesn't have to be so matchy, matchy!" I've had a few clients in the last couple of weeks who were stuck in that pattern of thinking.  I hear it all the time from women, particularly of certain generations.  My earrings and necklace have to match.  My shoes need to match my belt, which needs to match my bag, and the list goes on. Not so, my friends!  This outfit is a great example, and look how chic and fresh this looks?!

If you need help getting out of that matchy, matchy rut pop me an email at kate@steenwykbuilders.com! I promise, it won't hurt a bit. =)

By the way, have you started making your Mother's Day list?  A gift certificate to Real Life. Real Style makes the perfect gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment