Monday, July 30, 2012

Novice to Advanced

Up & Down

shirt 

When you're able to begin mixing together dressy and casual pieces in your wardrobe to create new outfits you know you're moving from a novice to more advanced style. =) 

Here's a great example of how it works.  Take a dressy silk blouse like this one and pair it a pair of distressed cut-off jeans.  Keep your accessories classic and easy and presto, there you have it!

My apologies for my sparce postings the last couple of weeks, I've been having technical difficulties posting my outfits.  Hopefully all is now fixed, and I'm looking forward to posting some great outfits as we begin to transition to fall.  Did I really just type that?  But let's not forget about the rest of the summer, I'm not ready to say good-bye quite yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment