Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Colored Jeans for Fall

Colored Jeans for Fall

 
v neck tank top
Skinny leg jeans
loafer shoes
loris shoes handbag
Earrings
Piperlime sweater

I have to say I was a huge skeptic at first, on the whole colored jeans trend, but they've come along way in the last year with different styles and fits to appeal to more body shapes.  You can also find them in every price point, from high end designesr to LOFT, Old Navy and Target. I love this burgendy color (and have added a similar pair to my wardrobe) for fall because it's very neutral and versatile, not to mention that the darker colors are always more slimming. =)  What do you think?  Are you daring enough to take the plunge this fall? 

Sorry I've been a little negligent with my posts, lately!  I've been so busy meeting with all of you that I haven't had as much time to post!  I'm heading out for a day of shopping with an awesome mom who's ready to revamp her wardrobe now that she's all done having those beautiful babies. Love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment