Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Wear - Cozy

Thanksgiving Wear - Cozy

 
chunky cardigan
turtleneck top
buckle boots
crossbody handbag
Bib necklace

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  If you're looking for something cozy and comfy to wear to wear today, look no further!

I am so thankful for each one of you who supports my business through reading my blog, following Real Life. Real Style on facebook, inviting me into your home, taking me shopping with you, recommending my services to your friends, buying gift certificates for your loved ones, inviting me to speak at your events, and the list goes on!  Real Life. Real Style is having a great year, and I'm looking forward to even bigger and better things to come.  I couldn't do it without each one of you, so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment