Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Casual Fur

Casual Fur

 
 Daytrip
Hollister Co. light wash jeans
socks
strappy boots
 jewelry
scarve
Essie
 
Fur is hot, hot, hot this season.  My clients are not always sure how to wear it, so here's a real modern, youthful way to wear a fur vest.  Just beware, a vest like this does add bulk to your frame, so it's not for every one, especially if you don't want to look like the abominable snowman! Although, the shorter length on this vest does help.  The knee socks are meant to be slouched down to look like leg warmers with these shorter moto boots. The light wash jean keeps the look super casual, and the plaid scarf adds that pinch of Christmas cheer.

I can't believe Christmas is only six days away.  I'm really behind the eight ball this year and don't even have a wraped gift under my tree (or my shopping done, for that matter!)  Well, I suppose there's no time like the present (get it?!) so I better get cracking! Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment