Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Day of Spring - Dresses from Piperlime

Easter Dresses from Piperlime

 
print dress
sleeveless dress
flower print dress
dot dress
v neck dress
keyhole dress

Happy First of Spring, friends!  Okay, I tried to muster as much enthusiasm as possible when I wrote that, but truth be told its snowy, cold and blustery in my neck of the woods on this first day of Spring.  It's hard to believe Easter is only one week away with this kind of weather.  Even though it doesn't feel much like Spring, I know it will arrive eventually, and picking out a fun dress to wear for Easter helps get me through this kind of weather. Can I get an amen?! 

Piperlime is a great place for fun, unique dresses for all ages, shapes and sizes, and in all price points.  They always offer free shipping and free returns, which is one of the reasons I love them the most!  Now, if you live in Western Michigan like I do, or any northern/mid-west climate you may need to wear tights, footless tights or leggings with your Easter dress this year (or steer toward a maxi). Otherwise just grin and bear it, all in the name of fashion.  You'll be indoors most of the time anyways, right?!

As always, if you need help getting ready for a special Spring occasion, or simply updating your wardrobe for Spring, I'd love to help.  Email me at kate@steenwykbuilders.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment