Sunday, August 25, 2013

Looks for Fall: Burgundy

Looks for Fall: Burgandy

 
red sweater
Peter pan collar t shirt
Colorblock cardigan
Peplum top
sleeveless top
Mini skirt
jeans

If you're looking to see what's new and exciting for fall, look no further.  My next few posts will give you all the skinny on what's new and exciting in the world of fashion for the upcoming season.  Up first is this season's it color, burgundy.  I've already seen tons of it in the stores and picked up a few pieces myself.  =) 

You can find just about everything under the sun in burgundy right now from pants, skirts, purses, to accessories and tops.  Here are a few of my favorites finds under $100 (I already snagged the sleeveless colorblock top from Target). I'll also be showing you how to style burgundy in the weeks to come, here on the blog.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment