Monday, November 25, 2013

What to Wear: Thanksgiving

Camel Blazer

 
LOFT long sleeve sweater
Gap jacket
Lands End jeans
Gap ballet flat
FOSSIL satchel handbag
FOSSIL bracelet watch
Fossil earrings

Well, it's almost here!  It's Thanksgiving week and although everyone has much bigger things to worry about, like what dish they're bringing to dinner, or if their turkey will turn out, we can't forget about what to wear.  I love this classic, preppy look for Thanksgiving.  Layers are always good, especially if you're not sure whether your host likes the thermostat cranked up or turned way down.  Flats are always easy to remove if you need to take your shoes off, and a good pair of stretchy jeans is a must! 

This year I am so very thankful for each one of you who take the time to follow my blog, those of you who hire me to help revamp your closet and wardrobe, who ask me to come shopping with you all around town, refer me to your friends, and buy gift certificates for your loved ones.  Not to mention those of you who hire me to speak at your wonderful events.  I have much to be thankful for, so thanks for making this dream of mine a reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment