Monday, April 14, 2014

Everyday Neutrals

Everyday Neutrals




LOFT short sleeve top 
LOFT blue cotton jacket 
Gap destroyed jeans 
Liz Claiborne loafer
Oasis brown handbag
Fossil jewelry

I'm here, I'm here, alive and kicking, I promise!  Sorry for being so delinquent on my posts lately, but my family and I were chillaxin in Florida for Spring Break the past week and a half.  But, I'm back now, and ready to get to it!

You would think that after a week of sun and fun my post would be all bright and cheery, but alas the weather back home is pretty cold and gloomy today. So, we're going to our old friends the neutrals to get us through those cold blasts, when old man winter just doesn't want to leave.  Of course you could easily add a splash of color to this outfit by swapping out any of your accessories for something bright.  Think shoes, jewelry or belt.  Side note, I have these Gap raw edge jeans myself, and love them.  They're also easy to cuff and make into fun capris.  Two for the price of one, how can you pass that up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment