Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Fever

Well, I know it doesn't feel like it today, but spring has officially sprung, and I've got the fever, bad!  In honor of the first full day of spring I've posted some fun new outfit ideas for the season.  This first outfit includes the hot spring trends of white, lace and soft neutrals. 
The second outfit features additional  spring trends you'll see everywhere - florals, lots of bangles, and wedge sandals.  To complete the outfit you can never go wrong with a great mid-rise, dark wash, wide leg jean (lose 5 lbs. in an instant!). 
I also want to say a quick thanks for all the encouragement and support on this new venture of mine.  I'm having a blast helping people update their wardrobe, figure out their personal style, and get ready for special upcoming events!  Thanks again!

Spring Fever
Spring Fever by ksteenwyk featuring beaded jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment