Sunday, March 6, 2011

Transition into Spring

I don't know about you, but I am so ready to pack away my winter boots, turtlenecks and heavy sweaters, in exchange for my spring wardrobe!  It may be awhile before we can wear short sleeves and capris, but the outfit below, is an example of a great transitional outfit.  A great neutral lightweight sweater (you could do cream or camel, if grey isn't your color) with some boyfriend jeans (again, substitute a great bootcut, or dark skinny jean, if you prefer) with some different accessory options.  You could also add a scarf instead, to bring in some color.  This is a great outfit, that can be done in any price point, with lots of neutral, reusable pieces.  If you'd love some more ideas about how to spruce up your wardrobe for spring email me at kate@steenwykbuilders.com

Transition into Spring
Transition into Spring by ksteenwyk featuring bridal jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment