Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Service - Virtual Outfits!

I'm so excited to tell you about a new service I'm now offering!  If you like some of what you see here on the blog, I'm now offering personalized virtual outfits for my clients.  I recently experimented with this service for a client who wanted to do some personal shopping with me, but just couldn't find the time with her family's busy schedule.  She likes to shop online, so this solution was a perfect fit.

Here's how the virtual outfits work - I put together three or four outfits for you based upon the information you provide about yourself, your budget and lifestyle (it's even better if we've had a consult together and I can actually see your current wardrobe, coloring, and body shape).  The outfits can be as specific (work, weekend wear, vacation) or general as you like.  I will email you the link to view your outfits, including attachments to each individual piece and the cost of each.  You can then start purchasing, make some wish lists, look for coupons, wait for sales and free shipping - whatever you like.  Of course, the caveet is that it's a little hard for me to know if each individual piece will actually fit perfectly in real life, and of course you're trusting my judgment on what I pick out. You may not like everything I choose - or shall I say you wouldn't choose it for yourself, as I help you expand your horizons. :)

My hourly rate applies to this service, and it doesn't take me more than 2 hours, usually more like one hour.  FYI - my rate will be going up a little bit in September, in case you're thinking about calling me, but are procrastinating.  So, send me an email if you're interested, or have any other questions (kate@steenwykbuilders.com).  I'd love to put something together for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment