Monday, June 6, 2011

Soap Box

Okay, so I'm getting up on my soap box for a minute.  This is for all of you that have said (or thought) "I would really like to have Kate's help but.... I'm too embarassed, I don't dare, I couldn't bear having someone see my closet or bedroom, or she might see what size clothes I wear...." you get the picture.  I hear this a lot through the grapevine, people who say they'd like my help, but are held back for various reasons.

In my opinion, hiring me to help you with your personal style or wardrobe is no different than hiring someone to help you decorate your home, or enlisting the help of a personal trainer or health/exercise program to help you get healthier, or an accountant to do your taxes.  We all have areas of talent and giftedness, and we all have areas in our lives that we need a little extra help.  So, instead of beating ourself up about the areas that we need help in (we're all pretty good at that already, ladies!) let's just ask for help and embrace it, and be okay with not being able to do it all, on our own. 

So, all that to say, I'm only here to help and encourage.  I take this business seriously and everything is confidential and completely professional.  Alright, enough said, I am now stepping down from my soap box.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment