Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Color

Fall Color


 
Crew neck tee
Old Navy zip jacket
dark rinse jeans
TOMS corduroy shoes
floral print handbag
vintage belt
Beaded Hoops


Just because it's fall doesn't mean you have to stop wearing bright colors.  Bright color is actually a big trend for this fall (yay for me, since I do not do well in traditional autumn colors). 

Cross body bags continue to be popular for fall, not to mention practical, and I LOVE these printed Fossil bags (note, you can get these at Younkers right now during the Goodwill sale, 20% off any item for every used clothing item you bring in).

I also need to take a moment to tell you about my new all time favorite shoe - TOMS!  You may have heard of them.  I was little unsure at first, but once I put them on, oh my!  They have an insert that gives you good arch support - important for me, and are so incredibly comfortable.  They come in all different kinds of fun patterns and designs.  The best part is that for every shoe purchased, TOMS donates a pair of new shoes to a child in Africa - can't go wrong there.

Finally, this jacket from Old Navy is really nice.  I tried one on in the store, and was suprised by how nice the jacket felt and fit.  A great deal, and a great look.  It defnitely could pass for a more expensive jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment