Sunday, September 25, 2011

Shorts for Fall

Shorts for Fall

 
Embellished top
Old Navy sheer tank
J crew shorts
pearl flower earrings


I am loving shorts for fall and think they are so versatile dressed up or down.  There are endless options of tights or leggings worn underneath.  Pumps, boots or flats all work great as footwear.  I think shorts are a fun way to mix things up instead of wearing a skirt.

If you need some help thinking outside your normal wardrobe box this fall, I'd love to help.  Contact me at kate@steenwykbuilders.com

P.S.  I had a great time hanging out with the 140 women at Ridge Point's Celebrate Women ministry kick off last week!  It was so fun to share a little bit about style, and inner beauty. I really appreciate all the support, and give me a shout if I can be of any more assistance, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment