Friday, October 21, 2011

For My Tween/Teen Peeps!

For My Tween/Teen Peeps!

Hollister Co beach top
striped top
Denim skinny jeans
Boots
Old Navy mini handbag
embossed belt
Old Navy slouch beret

I had the privilegeof hanging out with some awesome 8th grade girls this week to talk about fashion and style stuff, as well as inner beauty.  It was lots of fun, and I can tell you that there is hope for our future, women!  These are girls who are beautiful on the outside and the inside, they sure have it much more together thae I did in 8th grade!

It also made my day this week when one of my favorite tween girls was showing me her outfit and told me she saw something kind of like it on my blog.  Love that girl!
So, in honor of all the girls out there, soon to women, we may as well start you out right! =)  This post is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment