Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Service - Girls Night Out!

I'm excited to share with everyone another new service I'm now offering! 

What can be better than good friends, great food, a glass of wine (or diet coke) and talking about fashion and style?!  I'm so excited to announce that I'm now offering a Girls Night Out package.  Get together a group of friends and I'll join you for an hour to talk about current fashion trends, style basics, tips for your wardrobe, and answer all your style questions.  You won't get the one on one closet attention like an individual consult, but for $10/person you can't go wrong!

I received a call from a group of ladies who work together in a medical office and were looking for a fun idea for their girls night out.  They asked if they could hire me to come and talk with them.  I thought, sure I'd love to, what a great idea!  So, if you're looking for an excuse to get together with the girls, look no further! 

Don't forget all you deer hunting widows, what season is quickly approaching. =)
Contact me at kate@steenwykbuilders.com to schedule your GNO today!  (Click on 'More Information' under 'Interested in Hiring Me' for a complete list of services.)

1 comment: