Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Outerwear

Outerwear

 
Long shearling coat
Fitted coat
Funnel neck coat
Daytrip fake fur coat
H M tailored coat
Wool blend coat

Well, it's about time to pull out those winter coats.  In honor of the event I thought I would share some of my favorite outerwear looks for winter, a little something for everyone I think!  It's important to have a fun, stylish coat because for those of us who live in cooler climates, they get a lot of use. It's the first thing people will see on you for about 4 or 5 months out of the year, so you may as well make a good impression! 

Note, there are not any black jackets, not there's anything wrong with black.  I'm as practical as the next person, but these colors are also very neutral, but fun. =)  When choosing a winter coat don't forget to take into consideration your body shape, because different styles work best on different frames. 

Winter comes every year, so you may as well embrace it and look good while doing it!
P.S. Don't forget to accessorize - I'll save that for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment