Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Day Wear

Thanksgiving Day Wear

I can't believe Thanksgiving Day is next week already!  I know we're all starting to think about our plans for the day and menu items.  In all your preparations don't forget to start thinking ahead to what you're going to wear as well!  I love this sweet outfit, and it never hurts to wear layers so you're prepared for whatever temperature the room will be at Grandma's house.
Hey, since we're talking about Thanksgiving that means we're also starting to think about Christmas and whats on our lists for Santa this year, right?  Don't forget that gift certificates to Real Life. Real Style make great gifts for yourself and those are your list!  Just pop me an email, kate@steenwykbuilders.com, and I'll take care of the rest.
One last thing, I hope you like the new look of the blog, I sure do!  Thanks a million to Ann Lukas Designs for working her magic!
 

1 comment:

  1. I totally like this look to the blog...I have had the hardest time finding blog templates that I like for my own...it's really pretty!
    Randi

    ReplyDelete