Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Little Edge

Untitled #91

 
If you're looking to add a little edge to your wardrobe give this look a try.  Maybe I should call it tomboy chic? or Harley chic?  Call it what you will, I like it.  You didn't know you could mix plaid and fur, did you?!  There are lots of ways you could tone this down or dress it up, just by changing out the shirt and shoes. So many options, so little time.
 
This is the time of year I begin to get excited about what's coming out for spring, anxiously awaiting the new catalogs, store emails, and looking forward to my next visit to Target to see what's new.  I'll definitely be checking all my favorite stores, and making my wish list. =)  You'll notice a lot of the in between stuff coming out, much of it being nautical in nature, my personal favorite!
 
Right now is also a great time to get killer deals on remaining winter wear, while everyone is trying to make way for the new arrivals. The clearance racks at Target and Old Navy were definitely full today when I was there. But remember, just because it's cheap doesn't mean you should buy it.  Especially if it will sit in your closet as that item - the one you have no idea how to wear, or what to wear it with, but it was such a good deal.  If that happens, you know who to call to help you figure it out! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment