Sunday, April 21, 2013

Black and White for Spring

Black and White for Spring

 
short sleeve shirt
eyelet shorts
 Stella & Dot stella dot necklace
 
Black and white are hot, hot, hot for Spring.  Not to mention eyelet and peplum, so why not combine all three?!  I love the look of eyelet shorts, eyelet anything, really. I've been on the hunt for a pair of eyelet shorts for  myself, acutally.  I've tried on a few pairs (not this one from Macy's, though) but haven't found just the right ones, yet.  I also continue to search high and low for a peplum top, but again, I'm kind of fussy, and the fit has be to just perfect. So far I have struck out.  Peplum can be tricky, so it needs to be well tailored and hit at just the right spot to be flatting.  If you don't have curves, no problemo, you're a shoe in.  But, if you do, proceed with caution! 

The moral of the story is, we all have issues finding to clothes to fit well. But, don't settle girls! Otherwise, that piece will end up on the item you wore a couple times, but don't love list and the next time I come for a consult we'll be looking at that piece saying it's time to go! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment