Friday, April 12, 2013

Navy, Lavender & Kicks

Navy, Lavender & Kicks

 
Boden
skinny fit jeans
Keds
bangle
sunglasses
Stella & Dot

The weather here in West Michigan is proving very difficult to dress for Spring!  I'm totally over wearing boots, but my toes turn into icicles when I wear flats (not to mention sopping wet from all the rain we've been having).  A fun pair of kicks, like these polka dot Keds is the perfect solution!  I'm a sucker for a pair of Keds and there sure are some cute ones out this Spring.  Taylor Swift has an adorable line of her own over at Kohl's and you can find plenty of knock offs that are equally adorable, at half the price. Think Target!   =)

I hope you all have something fun planned for the weekend.  It's going to be cold and dreary in my neck of the woods, but we'll make the best of it.  Spring will come sooner or later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment