Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bright Shorts

Bright Shorts

 
Lands' End sweater
Old Navy shorts
sandals
shopping tote
jewelry

Bright shorts are still hot for this summer and thankfully they're becoming much friendlier to wear, in terms of cut and style. I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but the easiest way to wear brights on the bottom is to keep your top neutral.  If you're a bit braver you can pair it with another bright which has a  pattern or stripe, to create some interest, like I did with this Lands End Canvas sweater.

While you've been out summer shopping I'm sure you also noticed that rolled shorts continue are all over the place.  If you have average to large thighs I would recommend you forgo the roll, it is less then flattering and can make your legs look a bit like a sausage. If you have any questions, or would like me to help get your wardrobe ready for summer email me at kate@steenwykbuilders.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment