Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring Trend: Lace

Lots of Lace

 
lands end
Lace shirt
crew neck sweater
crew neck t shirt
striped tank top

Lace is a big trend for spring and summer, so I thought I would give you a little sampling from some of the cute and affordable pieces out there.  I love lace for for all ages, but it's important to do it in a way that looks classy and chic, not cheap.  Picking lace in a white or cream is always classic and then you can pair it with colored bottoms or classic dark denim.  If you go with color dress it up a little to give it a richer look, like with white jeans or shorts. 

I hope you're inspired to add a little lace to your closet this season.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

p.s. Mother's Day is next week, eek!  There's still time to order a Real Life. Real Style gift certificate.  Email me at kate@steenwykbuilders.com and I'll take care of the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment