Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer at the Office

Summer at the Office



LOFT pants / Cole Haan wedge shoes / Fossil jewelry / MARC BY MARC JACOBS earrings / Women's blouse| Banana Republic


I was shopping with a client last night and two things dawned on me - 1. I am way overdue for a blog post and 2. I haven't done a work wear post in a long time.  So, in light of the fact that I was shopping for summer work wear with my client it seemed fitting to blog about it here today.


A nice white pant is a great way to spruce up your summer work wardrobe.  Just make sure the pant has a nice think fabric so it's not see through and a professional cut or style to it.  Office dress codes can differ but for the most part sleeveless tops are acceptable as are open toe shoes.  This outfit is very neutral, but summer is also the perfect time to add some color to your office looks.  Go bold ladies, it's summer after all! Sounds like a great post for next time.....stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment