Here is volume 2 as promised! It's so hard for me to choose, but I was finally able to narrow it down.
1. Love this sherling vest from Piperlime, enough said. (http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=64448&vid=1&pid=608724&scid=608724002)
2. Menswear inspired shoes are hot this fall, and I think these sueded oxfords from Old Navy are so cool (http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=55148&vid=1&pid=857820&scid=857820012)
3. Lace is another big trend for fall, which I adore, and it's also totally timeless. This top from Hollister is beautiful on its own or would be great layered underneath a blazer or cardigan, work or weekend! (http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10201&storeId=10251&langId=-1&categoryId=12628&parentCategoryId=16412&topCategoryId=12552&productId=834487
4. Bow tie blouses continue to be big, and I love this printed one from Piperlime. Super cute tucked in some higher waisted jeans, or a pencil skirt for work. Very classy and chic(http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=64478&vid=1&pid=888923&scid=888923002)
5. This is a great skinny jean for those of us who can not and should not do the low-rise jean thing any longer. The sweetheart skinny jean from Old Navy has a higher waist, but still the skinny jean effect. The uniform dark wash is perfect, and so is the price. They also some in tall and petites. (http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=71455&vid=1&pid=781348&scid=781348032)
6. My final pick is this neck tie belt. I have a fettish with belts and this one from Lands End Canvas has me drooling. It also comes in a super cute stripe pattern. It totally satisfies my preppy itch! (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/NecktieBelt~226980_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::PDX&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-ShoesAccessories-_-Belts&origin=index)