Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ready for the Weekend

Ready for the Weekend

It's time to get ready for the weekend!  I love the color of this turquoise dress from Old Navy so much I almost bought it myself.  Great summer dress for date night, church, or heading out to a concert.  This dress will also wear really well into fall with some tights.  Isn't the clutch too cute?  Great way to go for a name brand like Fossil, without having to spend the bigger bucks - buy it in the smaller version,. =)
 
It's time to start thinking about fall, whether we like it or not.  Stay tuned, in the next couple of weeks I'll be posting some of my favorite new things for fall.  Also, don't forget that if you need help purging your closet, as well as some inspiration for what to add to your wardrobe for this next season, message me at kate@steenwykbuilders.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment