Saturday, August 20, 2011

Favorite Things for Fall - Volume 1



Favorite Things for Fall - Volume 1
Here are a few of my favorite things for fall.  This is volume one because there are so many that I had trouble choosing. I'll be posting volume two next week. =)


1.  Plaid scarf from American Eagle - awesome with a blazer, t-shirt or button down shirt. 

2.  Polka dot chambray shirt by Lands End Canvas - I'm a sucker for polka dots, and love this twist on a classic chambray shirt.  I can totally picture this with dark denim jeans and a bright red or pink belt.  Would also be cute with chinos or white jeans.

3.  Earrings by Stella and Dot - These will punch up any outfit.  I bought these myself and love them!  Wear them all the time.

4.  Shorts from the Gap - I really want to try a pair of shorts for fall, I think they're so cute with tights or leggings. Maybe this will be the pair.

5.  Blouse from Boden - I adore this blouse!  Beautiful tucked in with a higher waisted flare jean and wedge, or dress slacks for work.

6.  Brown suede wedge from the Loft - so classic and cute barefoot or with trouser socks. Wear with pretty much anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment