Friday, September 12, 2014

Denim Finds for Fall

Denim Finds for Fall




 Baseball cap/  American Eagle Outfitters denim jacket / White House Black Market stretch jeans /Gap  jeans /Gap high rise jeans / Baseball capGap long sleeve top 

It wouldn't be fall without lots of denim, so I thought I would post a few of my favorites.  I chose three jean styles, staples most women should have in their closet.  A nice dressy boot cut/trouser jean, a boyfriend jean, and a clean, flattering dark wash skinny jean (note that these are high waisted, so glad it's making a come back!). Disclaimer - please note I said most women, depending on your age and body type!

And we can't forget the classic and ever so versatile denim shirt and jean jacket.   By the way, don't you love this baseball cap? I am drooling over it!

Just when you think the torture of bathing suit shopping is done, here come the jeans, right?! Ugh! Jeans can me a woman's worst nightmare.  If you need help figuring out what denim works best for your age and body type give me a shout.  Email me at katysteenwyk@gmail.com to schedule a consult at your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment