Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Layers for Fall

Layering for Fall



LOFT short sleeve tee / J Crew chambray top / Gap skinny jeans / shoes /stackable bangle /crystal stud earrings

This time of year layers are the name of the game.  Cool mornings, warm afternoons, followed by cool evenings.  One of my favorite ways to layer is by taking a short sleeve or sleeveless top from summer and layering a button up underneath.  Now, the shirt obviously needs to have a bit of weight to it for the look to work, but when done right it looks very modern and stylish.  Don't get me wrong I love a good classic cardigan, just ask my closet, but this is a great modern way to layer.

Also, don't forget to check out my Real Life Real Style facebook page and follow me on Instagram at reallife.realstyle, for a sneak peak of my personal everyday looks.  Just give me a little grace for my amateur photography.  I'm a wardrobe consultant with a blog, not a fashion blogger for pete's sake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment