Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fall Trend - Burgundy

Fall Trend - Burgundy




LOFT collar blouse 
American Eagle Outfitters long sleeve crew neck sweater 
Kendall Kylie cotton hat
Aéropostale open knit top
Sole Society zip top tote bag 
Red trousers 
Kate Spade square stud earrings 

I'm back!!!!!  Sorry guys, it was a busy, but fun summer so I decided to give myself some grace and take some time off from posting on the blog.  But, the kiddos are back in school and it's time to get back to it.  New fall clothes are hitting the stores and my inbox daily, so I don't want to leave you all hanging, wondering what in the world to invest in this fall.  

So, let's start with a big color trend we're seeing right now - burgundy!  Also known as cranberry, maroon, deep red.  You get the picture.  Lots of shades to choose from in this color, so pick the one that works best for your skin coloring. I have to say I'm a big fan of this rich, elegant, and classy color.  Stay tuned for later posts on what to pair it with.  Here's a hint though - grey, black, camel, cream, white....(basically any neutral)

One final thing, now that your back to school shopping is done for the kiddos, it's time to focus on you!  Give me a shout, I'd love to help you edit your closet or hit the stores and do some shopping. You can find me at katysteenwyk@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment