Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

 
Cardigan
Joseph some
slim pants
small heel shoes
ring
jewelry

Happy New Year, everyone!  If you're anything like me you're looking for something cozy and forgiving to wear today while you put away Christmas decor., watch some TV and try to pretend you didn't eat WAY too much over the holidays!  These spanx tights should be just the ticket. Who isn't thankful for spanx!

My heartfelt gratitude for making 2012 an awesome year for Real Life. Real Style.  I had a blast this year and am looking forward to meeting and working with many more of you in 2013.  If one of your new year's resolution is to clean out your closet, update your wardrobe or make better clothing purchases in 2013, I'd love to help.  Pop me an email at kate@steenwykbuilders.com or message me on Real Life. Real Style's facebook page (don't forget to hit the "like" button while you're at it!).  Cheers to what God has in store for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment