Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ponte Pants

New Year's Eve

 
long sleeve button down shirt
Slim pants
black stone necklace
Riding Boot

Well, it's time to get back into the swing of things, girls!.  The holidays are over, and hopefully so are all the sick bugs that were making their way through my family.  Everyone is healthy, back to school, and ready for whatever 2013 has in store.  I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's as well.

Today's post features a pair of ponte pants, have you given them a try yet?  So comfy, oh my word.  They're like a legging, but have a bit more structure and coverage, similar to a skinny jean.  I recently picked up a pair at Kohl's and love 'em.  You can find them in all price points - Target (online) to Talbots. I love how you can dress them up as in this post, or wear them with a tunic or sweatshirt.  If you have a pair, how do you wear them?

No comments:

Post a Comment